I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Monday, January 10, 2011

In other news

Today is a snow day. Not the most ideal of snow days since tonight is the BCS National Championship with my Auburn Tigers!!!! My hormones might not be able to take any power or satellite outages. 10 hours until game time. How will I ever control my anxiety?!?! ;) (Dont know that you know, but, I love me some football!!!!)

But isn't it so pretty?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! This Florida girl is a little jealous. :)

Courtney said...

WAR EAGLE!!!! Can't wait for the game!!

Lol word verification is duckab...hopefully that is a good sign?!

Courtney said...

War eagle!! I don't think my first comment worked so I'm trying one more time :). Duck with a few other letters at the end was my word verification last time lol...hopefully a good sign!

Open Air said...

War Eagle! I know what you mean...my brother was feeling quite a bit of stress about the possibility of not being able to watch the game. But so far...so good, with the power here. Your house looks amazing! You definitely got more than we did. :) Have fun!

Kelly said...

Yay for a snow day! Beautiful pic!

JL said...

Go Auburn!

Is that your home? Gorgeous!

J said...

We woke up to the same picture this morning! Fun isn't it?

So happy for you and wishing you the most beautiful pregnancy ;)