I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Monday, November 22, 2010

Let yourself be known

Okay, so, I'm asking for all my stalking real life friends and family to let yourself be known. I don't mind you following along, I just want to know who will be ahead of any news curve there may or may not be in the next few weeks. I've already had one confession!

Love you, and, thanks for following... now fess up! ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

12 comments:

erin said...

you know i keep up with you this way:)

Rosemary Stanley said...

Hi! I follow both your blogs! Is that stalking?! :)

Stacy Eskew said...

Me :-) Sometimes...actually very sporadically - so I may or may not be ahead of the news curve. I can either try harder or lay off if you would prefer consistency :-)
Email me though ;-) I love you!

kanitzsche said...

hello,

My name is Karen I have endo as well. I am in the process of getting ready for a DE cycle. This will be my second, about a 1 1/2 ago we used DE and donors eggs were not good.

We hope to have TR first week or so in Dec.

I hope and pray for a strong beta..........

Nicole said...

I'm a stalker. Not in a weird, creepy way (I hope), just an interested, wishing you the best kind of way. I started reading early on at the same time as your other blog. If you would rather me not, just say the word. :)

Nadine said...

Hey,
It's duck, I'm always reading along, but not often saying anything as it's sometimes hard to comment from the ipad.
Still cheering for you,

Rae said...

guilty.
but i already confessed.

Barb's Bumpy Ride said...

I found you a while back (and made a few comments). I also have endo and was feeling alone one night so I went on a hunt for sisters. You are one I found and I keep you in my thoughts as I do all the endo sisters. It is not an easy road and we need to support each other. You can stalk me to if you want but I am kind of odd so I am not sure anyone appreciates my blog...lol I talk about my disease, family and things that I find funny. I wish you all the luck with your fertility!

Trisha said...

Erm. What Stacy said. :) xo T

Jeanne said...

Allison,

Haha. That's one way to bring people out of the shadows. :)

Jeanne

P.S. FWIW, I never stop by without commenting.

Anonymous said...

i confess - i lurk and read :) stage 3 endo diagnosed last year and like you had a 2nd trimester miscarriage (22 weeks). His name was Matthew and i think about him all the time.Hope this makes me less of a lurker.

I wish you all the best in this cycle and hope you have another BFP. Has your Dr suggested a cerclage with future pregnancies?

:-) HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

I read your blogs every couple of days!