I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Friday, November 5, 2010

Houston...

There isn't a problem?  Well, I dunno totally about that, but, my lining is at 8 mm this morning!  CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT?  Holy cow, I am pure excitement right now, and it's not even 8 AM.  I'm trying not to get totally caught up in this.  See, this isn't something that the clinic normally does...a FET with this combo of drugs.  It's working on my lining!  However, my ovaries aren't so impressed, as seen by the not so present follicle/s.  So, really, the nurse just flat out said she isn't sure what the Dr. will do.  ACK!  So, just waiting on a call.  Hoping hoping hoping that everything will fall into place-I'll run out of Gonal.F Sat.  I soooooo dont want to have to buy another pen!
 
Is this REALLY going to happen?!?!

3 comments:

erin said...

sounds like things are going well. im hoping and praying with yall.

Jeanne said...

Allison,

I am sending positive energy your way!!!

Jeanne

Nic said...

Great that your lining is so thick!! Really hope tihs progresses. I had a FET and they did not wait to see a follicle for me, they just counted my cycle day number, I guess they are all different
x