I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quick like

Just a quick post from my smartphone.  Apt went well last week. Doesn't seem to be a sugar issue. Insert sigh of relief here!!!  Perhaps when I stopped working out...I lost muscle mass?  I'm sure the drugs don't help the other symptoms! Well see. Going to follow up with my pcp next week!

In the meantime,  carry on.  Decrease Lu.pron.  start Gonal.F. no more doxy.  Patch. Lots going on!!!

Thanks for your kind words!

3 comments:

Nic said...

Thats good news!
Yay to starting Gonal-F!
x

Mo said...

glad the appt went well. and glad to hear you are gearing up with the meds! will be following along.

Anonymous said...

That is a relief! Glad to hear it :).