I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Friday, January 22, 2010

ICLW-crackberry style

So, the internet is down at the house (yes, my husband IS a computer guy-dont ask). So, I'm bringing this hello to you from my blackberry-so, excuse the typos!

My story-the skinny version!
April 2007-TTC

Diagnosed with Stage IV endo in Feb 2oo8 during exploratory lap

Lupron for endo treatment March-June 2008

Recurrent endometrioma on right ovary found on US for fertility work up
-Dec2008

Femara cycles, Dec 2008 and Jan 2009

Pain back-2nd lap March 2009 (main goal to preserve fertility)

Hysteroscopy-April 2009

IVF#1- April-May 2009: "Chemical pregnancy" (I HATE that term)

IVF#2-July-Aug 2009-BFP

We lost our son Wyatt at 18 weeks into the pregnancy due to PPROM and a large retroplacental hematoma. Saddest, yet most blessed day of our lives bc we got to meet our son and hold him, although his soul was already in a better place. We miss him everyday and will never forget our first born child!

Now-back with my beloved RE. Hydrosonogram to be scheduled within the next few weeks to check for scarring due to retained placenta after the delivery. FET is probably going to be Feb with our two embies in the freezer.

Yipes! That was a lot to type on this teeny keyboard! Thanks for visitng my blog! More detailed posts can be found under my blogs "history".

5 comments:

daega99 said...

You did all of that on a blackberry keyboard - cool!

I hope all goes well in the coming weeks.

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Wow! I'm impressed with your typing ability on your crackberry!

I hope this time off is giving you the time you need to start to try and heal.

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

ICLW
Hey! I picked your blog from the list when I saw 'endo'. I also have it but fairly mild. I'm so sorry that your lost your darling son. That must have just been so hard. I really hope you get your rainbow baby someday soon.
Take care

Jeanne said...

Allison,

I think you're the only person I know who can blog post from a Blackberry (or as you prefer to call it "Crackberry").

Thinking of you!

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Wow, impressive blackberrying! So sorry for the loss of Wyatt and best wishes with your upcoming cycle.

Christina
the subfertile frugalista
iclw