I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Drowsy report

They got 5 out. My right ovary is worthless. Keep your fingers crossed for us! We'll find out tomorrow the fertilization report. Its nice and overcast/rainy today perfect for sleeping away anesthesia and cramps! Nite nite!

12 comments:

Kiki said...

good luck! thinking about you and your eggies! get some rest... :)

A said...

Yayyyy! Sleep well and Good luck!!!

Lisa said...

I've been following you but haven't commented yet. I'm pulling for you and hoping for a great fert report! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm... sleeping... that sounds good. five is a good number!

Eileen said...

Sending lots of embie growing vibes your way! Good luck on Saturday!

hope4joy said...

Good luck. I am pulling for you and ypur little eggies!

Kelly said...

It's rainy here too! Good luck!

Ps. Eat Pray Love is a slow go, but I am hoping the weather brightens up so I can lay out and read!

Anonymous said...

Go 5 eggies!

Peaches said...

Pulling for you!!!Sending fertilization vibes your way!!! Grow embies grow!!

erin said...

that is such good news..hoping for more:)

Jeanne said...

Allison,

Good luck!!

Jeanne

Melissa Ralston said...

Sending my best thoughts your way Allison!