I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5dp3dt

So, I'm 5 days post my transfer. And, I'm not even going to begin guessing about my symptoms. These could be from the meds I'm on, my endometriosis, or a BFP. But, I think I would drive myself crazy trying to decipher!!!

Nausea-check
Wild and crazy hormones-check
Sore as heck BB's-check (they hurt when I walk-I don't even have that much!!)
Mild cramping-check
Fatigue-check

Yes. So, as you can see, I just can't play games with myself. So, I wait. I test 1 week from today; and it couldn't feel more light years away!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It feels like light years away for me and I'm not you!!! But I live vicariously through you, LOL.

Since you are a fellow endo infertile like myself, if you get knocked up - I will have sooo much hope.

Just Jen said...

The two weeks of waiting after the transfer is enough to make a girl insane! It's the worst part! You know that they are in (there) and they are fertilized.... what could be so hard after that?!?!? Ha! It feels like an eternity. I can remember it being all that I could think about, making it hard to think of anything else (and still not stress about it). I also remember every cramp, every twinge, it was torture! It makes your mind work in overtime.
Stay positive.... relax, and like I said - It's going to work!!

JellyBelly said...

i hope that the next week goes by SUPER fast for you!!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow! 5 days does seem like forever! I've got every finger and toe crossed for you though :).

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, aren't fertility meds FUN, not....your body thinks it's pregnant making your mind think it's pregnant. Oy. I HOPE YOU'RE PREGNANT!

Anonymous said...

i hope they are pregnancy symptoms!

What IF? said...

Oh, the agony of waiting, waiting, waiting. The mindgames, the powerlessness. I'll be holding you in my thoughts and hope the news will be everything you dreamed of next week. For now, believe that it will all work out.

Barefoot said...

I can't believe you're so close to your beta! (I know -- it probably doesn't feel close to you.) Sending all kinds of good vibes your way....