I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Monday, April 13, 2009

What does it mean?

When the mail order pharmacy is supposed to call you and confirm your order/collect payment for your drug shipment tomorrow...and they don't? So, should I be expecting anything in the mail tomorrow? I'm thinking no. I don't even know where to call to see what's up! They called last week and reviewed my order and said to expect a call today for tomorrow's (AM!!!) shipment. Things that make you go hmmmmm....

I got a magical pill called into the pharmacy for my YI. I'm ready for it to go BYE BYE!!! Oh, and, NO, you can't have a mock transfer, even when spotting. Well, spotting that requires a pad. The nurse said to assess the situation in the AM and call if I needed to reschedule.

AND, made a trip to the derm today for a FU. The impetigo is ramping back up...of course it is. Have to start using the anti-bacterial cream on all the incisions again. One of my incisions kept catching on my pants today because it was discharging. Awesome, right?!?!

I'm telling you, it was just one of those "whoa is me" type days. I think it's the hormones (and, lack thereof?)! I'm just tired of all the crap!!! Tomorrow is another day...

7 comments:

Kelly said...

A "whoa is me" day every now and then is okay. As for my shopping adventure, I took advantage of the Payless BOGO sale and bought some comfy clothes for spring. It was a much needed trip!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry you're having one of those day.

(((Hugs)))

Faith said...

The hormones are the PITS. Here's hoping you feel much better and get the meds worked out.

Anonymous said...

diflucan to the rescue, i hope it works for you! do you not know the name of the mail order pharmacy? let me know if you have any pharmacy type questions, that is my line of work and if i can't answer it i bet one of the pharmacists i work with can!

My Endo Journey said...

Yes, diflucan!!!

It's caremark...I guess I just call directly there? Ugh. Thanks Katery-I'll keep you in mind!!! :)

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

so sorry you are having one of those days allison , hope it only gets better from here on :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having so much trouble with your mail-order drugs. I HATE not being able to just pick up the phone and talk to a human being to figure those kind of things out.

Also known for it's anti-bacterial properties is coconut oil (well, so is honey, but it's a lot stickier). And it smells fantastic, too :)

And thanks for all the words of encouragement on my blog - I was definitely having a crappy day yesterday!