I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Thursday, March 12, 2009

We interrupt this blog for something non-endo related...

My new Nikon D60!!! I am too excited!


Thank you, that is all ;)

5 comments:

Alex said...

VERY cool! I bet you'll have tons of fun with it!!!

Jeanne said...

You are too cute! :)

Jeanne

Jannie Funster said...

I WANT that camera, but I think it mentions somewhere in the bible about not coveting, so I'll try to go that route. :)

Amanda and Tim said...

Oh I hate having been away from the world of blogging for so long as with endo friends SO much can happen in just a few weeks!!

Sorry to hear about all the prep you have to do for the op - sounds horrid - I shall be thinking of you lots.

Yay for the new camera - I'm a little jealous hehe - love the photo :o)

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Come take pics of my daughter for me. My digital camera just busted (the things is, like, 6 years old so I'm not in shock).

That's such a Myspace picture, BTW. Taking a picture of yourself taking a picture. lol