I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Follie visit wasn't so jolly!

So, I'm attempting this post from my new blackberry. I had my Us this Am. For those not familiar, when I say ultrasound, that usually means transvaginal. Lovely, right? Anywho-she dug around for another 15 min looking for my rt ovary, this time not to be found. There was a good sized follicle on my left ready to go. She didn't measure the mass, but, she did measure something that I believe to be a new finding, which was followed by the question "have you had a recent MRI or CT?". Great, I'm not really sure what to make of that.
They did dispense the Ovidrel-waiting on the go ahead and left wondering for the time being about what's up. Doesn't seem like a good sign to me when the fertility clinic can't image your ovary because the mass hanging on it is too big.
I'll update later when the nurse calls. Always fun time at the MD's I tell ya!

No comments: