I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Monday, August 25, 2008

Here it comes

My period that is. It is not a welcome thing...although I guess somewhat of a necessity in our journey to conceive. I've been crampy a lot lately, with, all the other usual symptoms. Please keep your fingers crossed this goes well!

Stomach has been a little better; nausea has calmed down some too. I wonder if my body was getting a surge of estrogen with my pending cycle?

Thank you for all the diet suggestions. I really need to start making more adjustments if this is something I am going to have to deal with. I'm on vacation this week...might be a little worse with food/drink consumption as usual, but, I promise I'll get back on the horse when we return...and, I won't go too wild with the goodies! Hold me to it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*baby dust*

There I sent you some baby dust! Good luck! Hope the tummy gets feeling better and relax on that vacation.

Jeanne said...

My Endo Journey,

Enjoy your vacation!!

Jeanne

Alex said...

Wow, you got your period already? Lucky you! I got my last shot in June and still nothing... and I've even been on Femara to help wake up my ovaries, argh! Probably has to do with my PCOS though... Good luck, hopefully your TTC journey will be short and you'll get your BFP soon! Do you chart?

My Endo Journey said...

Hey Alex! Well, it hasn't come yet. It feels like it could come any day...it's been feeling like that for a while now though. Do you feel those twinges? I know it's a necessary evil-I'm still nervous.

We did chart before my surgery. I actually need to buy a new thermometer-we should do that tonight! I've been putting it off.