I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Thursday, May 29, 2008

Round three

And no cysts! I dunno why I get myself all worked up-my Dr. had no problem with doing the ultrasound. He was really great about it. Everything looked good. My ovaries are a little enlarged, but, nothing more than they have been, and nothing outside the normal limits. So, it was a good visit. I haven't decided about shot#4 yet. He is encouraging me (of course) to continue treatment since everything is going so well with the side effects (KNOCK ON WOOD); I told him I'd make the decision about 1/2 way into this one.

Mood is getting better. Sometimes I dunno if it's the meds or just things crapping on us lately-probably a combo. 2008 has been a bit rocky so far-sick, surgery, house flood, now house mold and my husband's grandmother is gravely ill. Hoping things will start to look up soon. I mean, they have to, right? Anyway, some of my ill mood might be just from all the sh*t going on these days. At any rate, I don't feel quite as angry as often anymore. I still get the random bouts, but, NOTHING like before!!

So, we'll see how everything goes. Tomorrow is my ultrasound for my gallbladder. I really hope everything checks out okay with that. As much as I want answers for my nausea, I don't want it to be anything that requires surgery. I'm not a fan of hospitals (even though I work in one).

I probably won't have any news on the ultrasound until next week I assume. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes!!!

***ALSO, please pray for my blogging friend at the "New Kind of Normal" website to the right. She is going in for her hysterectomy tomorrow! My heart and prayers are with you!!!!***

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Hi, i just found your blog! Yea, always great to come across another endo woman.
Lupron is hard ( I did syneral - like lupron but you sniff it up your nose daily) for a year - was one of the worst years of my life, but, not sure if that was just a coincidence or not...

mamamarie said...

Just wanted you to know that I read your blog regularly. Hang in there, I'm praying all will go well.

My Endo Journey said...

Hey Mamamarie-
Thanks!

Duck-
Thanks for visiting! I can't imagine having to take a medicine through nasal administration. Is it the same drug as Lupron, or, like the same class of drug?