I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Monday, May 5, 2008

Decent weekend

It was a decent weekend here. I lazied around a lot Friday evening. Saturday we volunteered for a golf tournament that was in town. That was really hard work. I was a bit sore the next day, but, nothing awful. Sunday was another pretty lazy day, nothing too straining. I did have a bit of a temper tantrum Sunday evening, laying out the f bomb 3 times in front of my grandmother (something I would have NEVER done without these "fits" I have). That is still my worst symptom. Makes me feel crazy! That and my finger pain and tiredness-it still lingers. I noticed the other day my ring finger was really swollen. I continue to take the aygestin, osteoprime and fish oil, and an occasional xanax to chill when I feel so out of sorts.

No comments: