I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Sunday, April 6, 2008

Zen

Day 6:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A friend and I went for massages today-it was nice. I finally for to use my gift certificates I bought on a buy one get one deal a while back. I'm definitely going to have to go back for another one soon!

Today I have been having some (bone?) pain? My fingers hurt a bit when I type, and my wrist/forearm/hand and legs (from my foot to upper thigh-both sides) are doing those strange crampy things that has been going on the past few days (pain-1). I noticed this evening that there are spider viens (they are always there, but, not this pronounced) on the tops of my feet-where the foot meets the legs. Some of the leg pain I've been having has come on an off starting in this area. I will be sure to keep an eye on this. Off and on my chest hurts too-like, the ribs or muscles (pain-1). Looks like I might be spotting a bit too? Nothing unbearable or day altering, but noticeable for sure.

No comments: