I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 4

It's early, just tooling around on my new laptop, and wanted to post an update. Seems like I'm getting a cold. It was due anytime with everyone at work being sick. Ugh! Nose is stuffy, and some headaches (nasal related-I can tell by the way it hurts). My abdomen has become a little sore the past few days, each day it increases with a little more intensity. It seems worse in the evening. Yesterday I was feeling a little nauseated for about an hour, then that went away.

I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend. I need to rest up to keep this cold at bay. Going to call the pharmacist today to make sure there are no contraindications with any cold medicines and my Lupron and aygestin. I can't wait to take some sudaphed or something.

No comments: