I am 35 years old, living with stage IV Endometriosis, possibly adenomyosis and struggled with infertility for almost 4 years. I also struggled with PPD and now struggle with PMDD. I am a mother to a son that was born at 18 weeks and too precious for this earth; and now a mother to a son born in August 2011. By journaling here, I hope to benefit both for myself and for others that are dealing with this disease and fertility struggles. Thanks for visiting!





Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another thing to mention

Also having random left wrist pain-started at dinner tonight. I barely touched my wrist with my other hand, and a sudden, quick surge of pain. It is a little "sore" tonight-like, a pinch of some sort.

1 comment:

Lupron Journal said...

I have that pleurisy-type pain too and have had it for years. I've had bouts of pneumonia and bronchitis in the past so I thought maybe it was from that. You could be right; perhaps it is some kind of immuno response.

The side pain I am having now... it's on the left just below the rib cage. This is new to me. I wasn't sure if it were a pancreatic reaction or my diaphragm? Kinda guessing myself.

How you are describing your wrist pain sounds exactly like that fleeting side pain I had on both sides one morning when I woke up. So bizarre.

Again, I'm sorry either of us is going through this, but at least it's like a sanity check when someone else experiences something similar.

Hope you all had a wonderful date night despite everything else.

Stay strong! :-)